CONTINUUM CARE SERVICES, INC. ACHIEVES BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE ACCREDITATION FROM THE JOINT COMMISSION
The Joint Commission’s behavioral health care standards are developed in consultation with health care experts and providers, quality improvement measurement experts, and individuals and their families. The standards are informed by scientific literature and expert consensus to help organizations measure, assess and improve performance.
The Joint Commission is a resource.
Do you have a patient safety event or concern about Continuum Care Services?
How do you file a concern?
- Call: 630-792-5800
- Online: Submit a new patient safety event or concern. | Submit an update to your incident. (You must have your incident number)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 630-792-5636
- Mail: Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181
What information do you need to include?
- • The name and address of the organization.
- • Tell The Joint Commission about your concern in one or two pages.
- • Provide your name, address or e-mail address if you would like follow-up information sent to you.
What happens to your incident?
- • The Joint Commission will check for other patient safety events about the organization.
- • Joint Commission may write to the organization about your concern.
- • Sometimes, Joint Commission will visit the organization to see if there is a problem in meeting the requirements that deal with your concern.
- • Joint Commission will not share your name with the organization unless you say it is OK
What can you do about concerns that The Joint Commission cannot help with?
- You may want to talk to the organization about your concern.
- Your state’s department of health may be able to help.