Welcome to Continuum Care Services
We hope you can find everything you need here.
Continuum Care Services, Inc. is focused on decreasing the stigma associated with mental health by providing high-quality service, education, and person-centered, integrated care. We will do everything we can to meet your individual needs and service expectations. With a variety of opportunities to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again. Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Now Accepting New Patients!
If you or someone you know has EVER:
- • Experienced significant stress or worry?
- • Avoided social activities including withdrawal from family and friends?
- • Experienced frequent trouble sleeping?
- • Felt traumatized?
- • Felt unaccepted or rejected?
- • Experienced low-self esteem?
- • Hurt/been hurt by someone physically and/or emotionally?
- • Tried to be something that you’re NOT just to please someone else?
- • Taken a drug or medication that you didn’t need?
- • Lied to your self or others because it was easier than telling the truth?
- • Experienced unhealthy thought patterns that led to negative behavior?
- • Experienced difficulty coping with a life-changing event?
- • Questioned your family mental health or substance use history?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you’re aware that these experiences are impacting your life RIGHT NOW. Don’t be afraid or ashamed to ask for help. We’re listening. You are not alone and YOU’RE NOT “CRAZY”. Learn to COPE with all that life has thrown your way.
At Continuum Care Services, our team is concerned about your heart AND YOUR MIND. We want to help you discover who and what is important to you and WHY. Contact us today to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION including a non-physical pain assessment and 15-minute mini-evaluation.
You’re NOT crazy. Learn what it is and how to manage NON-PHYSICAL PAIN .
Discover the”hurt” … and learn to let it GO!
Behind “Bridging the Gap”
It is now, more than ever, that the commitment of one human to another depends on the willingness of each person to consider someone else above themselves.
At Continuum Care Services, you can count on our team of professionals. With a focus on person-centered care, we are eager to become involved in all aspects of our patients’ daily lives. We encourage our patients and families to set realistic, attainable goals, things that are important to them in crisis stabilization and recovery. It is our desire to play an active role and provide a vital link to their total system of care. We aim to do this by maintaining therapeutic relationships with not only our families, but with teachers, court counselors, social workers, healthcare providers, faith leaders, and mentors as well. Our team actively seeks opportunities to advocate for our patient families and increase their independence by linking them to appropriate community resources, participating in child and family team meetings, educating them about mental health and substance abuse, and provide complete monthly summaries of their progress to their primary care physician and case workers.
In order to truly provide quality care, we recognize that you have to tune into to the whole person, including who & what is important to them and why.
Our medical team provides assessment and evaluation of medication management needs for children, adolescents, and adults. Complete the online referral request form to request an evaluation.
And don’t worry, we involve you in the assessment and development of your treatment plan. We understand your desire is to avoid taking additional medications where other treatment options may be available. Our team will discuss all of your treatment options with you.
We encourage you to SPEAK UP. Tell us what YOU want, not what you think WE want to hear. We collaborate with you to develop a plan designed to work in your favor…because it’s centered around YOU!
Intensive In-home Services, Child and Adolescent Day Treatment, Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program, Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Community Support Team, Substance Abuse Comprehensive Outpatient Treatment Program are available in select locations. Contact us to check program availability at the location nearest you.
● Individual Counseling (Adults & Youth)
● Group Counseling (Adults & Youth)
● Family Counseling
● Parenting Support
● Grief and Trauma Counseling
● Substance Abuse Counseling
● (Individual/Group) Anger Management
To request an appointment, click below
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Seeing the Vision
To create OPPORTUNITY for positive change through education, safety, compassion, and self-determination.
The VISION of Continuum Care Services, Inc. is: To be viewed as an organization that genuinely cares. To impress our genuineness, leaving lasting impressions created by opportunities that you do not expect. We have established A VISION with clear goals.
For our patients,
● Create a "zero negativity" culture
● Commit to providing you with essential tools to perform your duties at the highest level, thus creating an opportunity for you to develop your job into a career
For our Systems of Care, we will:
● Commit to collaboratively saying "yes" when others say "no" – Take a solution-focused approach to care.
For our community,
● Commit to promoting quality care
● Focus on giving back and equipping others to do the same
Our staff is composed of professional indiviuals to provide the best services to our community.